Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 5


OK I wasn't able to do my cardio yesterday - and I know it's not the same thing, but I'm going to do it this morning before I start work, and then tonight I'll do my upper body workout.

I went to my friend's house for dinner last night, I skipped any dessert, but her dinner was a bit bigger portion than I should have eaten, filled with a bunch of shrimp, and seared tuna and rice, it was delicious, and actually healthy, I think I should have just cut down on my portion....actually eating fast and portion control is always something I've had issues with -- and will continue to work on!

so here is what I had for breakfast around 8am: two whole wheat waffles, two eggs with some string cheese in the middle:

















Then I worked out at 10am doing the cardio (that I should have done yesterday)

Then at about 12 I had a bar and at about 2pm I had some left over salmon and sweet potatoes:

















at around 345pm I had two turkey muffins - good suggestion, they were actually fantastic. Here is a photo of them before going in the oven, and 30mins later...


I definitely urge everyone to make some of these, so thanks to  for the suggestion, and thanks to everyone who gave me some advice e.g. @ DL50 

Dinner I had at 9pm and had two more turkey muffins  -- no vegetables (need to figure out what to store in the fridge that's easy to grab)

Then at 930pm I did my upper body workout and at 11pm I had my snack which was a shake - sooo good after my workout!










No comments:

Post a Comment