Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 3


I'm actually still sore from my upper body workout on Day 1! --

As I stated in my previous post, one of my main concerns is the eating part of BFL - Eating too much, not eating enough, not eating right, etc.

So I did a few searches on the BFL forums and found some worthy post to read:

I went shopping last night for some oatmeal and that's what I ate this morning around 9am (meal 1).


http://www.quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/weight-control/maple-and-brown-sugar.aspx

I had to run some errands and then bought a salad and ate 1/2 a salad around 1230 (meal 2) then the other half around 2pm (meal 3)....I'm pretty sure this salad might have been cheating a bit....but it was mostly romaine lettuce, chicken, then roasted veggies, sun dried tomatoes and some feta cheese with some balsamic vinaigrette.














around 4pm I had a shake (meal 4)

'












  • at 5pm I had two eggs scrambled with an english muffin - some pico de gio and a few sweet potato bits (meal 5).



  • worked out from 715pm-8pm (lower body) - I still can't fully bend my arms from day 1!



  • then made salmon, asparagus and some sweet potatoes (broiled) for dinner (meal 6) - ate it around 9pm 



















  • around 1130pm I was hungry so had a bar (meal 7) =[

No comments:

Post a Comment