Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1


Breakfast
Woke up at 7am - made breakfast for two at 8am
3-Egg Scramble with green peppers, asparagus, green peppers, onions and a side of avocado and a few chunks of sweet potatoes.

Recipe (makes 2 servings)
Two English Muffins
3 Eggs
1/4 green pepper
4 asparagus with ends cut off
1/4 white onion
1/4 avocado
8 cubes of previously broiled sweet potatoes (olive oil, salt and pepper in oven for 30mins)
(two rasberries as garnish)


















Photos
Took the dreaded before photos shortly after breakfast - sorry won't post until it's over....it's bad. oh yeah then registered so that I formally start BFL today.

Snack
around 11am I had a bar












Lunch
Lunch @12:30 - whole wheat spaghetti from the night before - small portion with one turkey meatball and some low-fat parmesan cheese - and a glass of water.


Snack
around 3pm I had a shake.



Work-out
I worked out from 5:21 - 6:15 (~54mins) -- Upper body.

Dinner
Then at 7pm I made 2 chicken tacos with green, yellow and orange peppers with 1/2 an avocado and whole wheat tortillas (and just a little bit of cheese) + a side of sweet potatoes and green beans.
I found a recipe for taco seasoning here.


















Snack
For a snack I made sugar free chocolate pudding with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries 

No comments:

Post a Comment