Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 12 - Day 15


I left Thursday evening and drove 10hrs for a snowboard trip for my birthday - it's a big birthday so following the BFL was expected to be more than difficult. I tried to eat a balanced meal - but did drink to celebrate and had a few sweets here and there...it was my birthday after all. my view is this is a lifestyle change so I'm back - and with the exception of one day this week (my actual birthday) It's going to be back to the eating routine and path I was on before!


So Tomorrow (Tuesday) - I'll work out upper body and for breakfast I'll have some oatmeal, snack a bar, lunch a turkey burger, snack a shake - then dinner -- well Tuesday is my actual birthday - so I'm going to have to slide off the path again - I'm going out to a pizza and salad place where they make incredible cocktails so I'll have 1-2 drinks and have a slice or two of pizza and have some salad....Wednesday Cardio!

Thursday I have to head to Seattle for a weekend Team-building trip, the flight isn't until 11:26 AM though. so I'll try to get the gym early! OR -- and more likely I'll try to do the lower body on Wednesday as well.

So that means

Tuesday - Upper Body
Wednesday - Cardio + Lower Body
Thursday - nothing
Friday - Snowboarding
Saturday - Snowboarding
Sunday - REST
Monday - Upper Body

I'm also considering making a recipe page for myself to track good recipes and a separate page to track useful ways to incorporate vegetables into my meals.






No comments:

Post a Comment