Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 24


Since it's birthday month, I was taken out for dinner last night - def. not on the program. I will say though I spent the evening before preparing my meals for the week, so that's good.

Brown Rice, Roasted Vegetables, Salmon, Corn on the Cob, etc. I found that sauteing Spinach and other leafy vegetables in my omelet is a great way to get vegetables in my meals. Here is my breakfast from this morning:








Breakfast 9am - Spinach Omelete with 1/4 yellow pepper, garlic and onions all between two whole-wheat English Muffins and Salsa on top
Snack  - Shake - 11am
Lunch - 12 - Korean Hot Pot



Snack 1pm - Frozen Yogurt with almonds and strawberries



Workout  Upper Body at 530pm
Dinner 7pm - Salmon, brown rice, veggies
Snack 8pm - shake

No comments:

Post a Comment