Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 10


Week 2 Day 3

Each morning to get motivated I do a few things that I'll mention here

  1. I check out the local BFL forum to feel like I'm part of something bigger than myself as well as be inspired by all the others not giving up -- even if they messed up a little bit here and there too =] http://bodyforlife.com/community/boards/bfl/f/13/t/6505.aspx?pi6907=17
  2. I try to go back to the week start post and read what I'm supposed to eat today and what I'm working out on (I did cardio yesterday when I was supposed to do lower body -- whoops I'll have to do upper and lower body today to make up for it as cardio is supposed to be stacked because I'm going on that snowboarding trip)
  3. I go on youtube a bit and remind myself about the body I do want and look at the body I have now and visualize myself in better shape.

On the forum today  mentioned this link which I found useful and wanted to archive: http://www.hussmanfitness.org/html/TPBodyforLife.html

OK here is my schedule for today:


Breakfast 
Today I woke up at 8am had breakfast at around 930am -bar because I couldn't get to my kitchen to prepare anything else.














Snack
1130 - oatmeal with blueberries


Lunch
1pm - turkey sandwich with roasted veggies and sweet potatoes













Snack
2:15pm - bar

Dinner
5pm -  turkey sandwich with roasted veggies


Workout
LBW 7pm


Snack
830pm - Salmon with Veggies and Sweet Potatoes















Snack
bar





No comments:

Post a Comment