Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2


Breakfast
Up at 7:30am - I definitely feel sore from yesterday. OK so I had breakfast at 8am and realized I had eaten all the eggs over the weekend and was out of oatmeal - so much for planning!

Instead, I made two whole wheat waffles with a bit of honey, a few blueberries and a dash of vanilla extract and cinnamon. I was still hungry so I had two more waffles and a few more blueberries. Then a giant glass of water...it's actually a good exercise for me to remember to drink water -- I don't drink enough water.



















Snack
10:10am -ish I had a EAS AdvantEDGE shake - Chocolate - pretty tasty.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-eas-carb-control-ready-drink-i233955

I subscribed to receiving 4 4-packs a month at $4.50/pack
http://www.amazon.com/AdvantEDGE-Control-Chocolate-Carton-11-Fluid/dp/B00024D6O6/




Lunch 
1130 - had two chicken tacos (same meal as dinner last night) with a bit of pico de gio and salsa.

Snack
I had to go meet up with a coworker who is in town so I ended up having a salmon burger at around 1:30pm with a chai late

Cardio
7pm - cardio was tough, didn't make it the full 20mins - only made it to about 15- worked on the stair master
level 7 - 2 min

level 8 - 1 min
level 9 - 1 min
level 10 - 1 min

repeat 3 times

next time I have to repeat one more time. but I was exhausted and my heart was beating hard!

Dinner
9pm - Got home and had two chicken tacos with pico de gio

Snack
Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding

Recap and Tomorrow
I realized I really didn't have any vegetables - I have to incorporate it in my breakfast tomorrow, I think that's the easiest meal - chop up some peppers, asparagus  etc. For lunch when I have a sandwich or salad, I can incorporate it then as well. I have to start using the vegetables in my fridge before they go bad! I also might start making the Glowing Green Smoothie as that's a great way to have the vegetables.
Tomorrow is Wednesday - Lower body and Abs training

No comments:

Post a Comment