Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 1 Plan


Workout
Monday - Lower Body
Tuesday - Upper Body
Wednesday - Cardio
Thursday - Lower Body
Friday - Upper Body
Saturday - Cardio
Sunday - Cardio

Food:
Monday Menu
Breakfast- Egg Whites w/ spinach and bell peppers
Snack - EAS Advandage Shake
Lunch- 1/2 breast of chicken, avocado, tomato with olive oil and vinegar
Snack- EAS Advandage Shake
Dinner - butternut squash soup from trader joes
Snack - celery and apple slices with almond butter

Mental Plan:
Took photos of myself - my goal: lose 15 pounds go from 195-180
lose fat around belly (the tire) and have a more lean chest/stomach area, when I lost 15 pounds 2 years ago
I loved the way I look. Along the way if I make any mistakes or miss a day, I'll just pick up where I left off.
Things I have to remind myself: Try for 30 chews per bite, drink water all day long (keep a bottom of water next to me at all times (I like to have lemon or lemon juice in it), try to keep it low on the carbs (bread is my weakness)
portions, portions portions, the way I know I'll see a big difference is all in the eating part of this plan = small portions (fist size)


No comments:

Post a Comment